Submission guidelines for calendar events: One-time events may be submitted for placement in the calendar at least two weeks prior to the date of the event. Information should include date, time, place, brief description and contact information, if necessary. Calendars are published as space permits and do not run in every issue of the paper. If your submission is not showing, it is due to the chronological order of the events. Events to be included are at our discretion, and information is subject to editing. Send events to email@example.com, or drop them off at The Tribune office.
• West Yadkin Baptist Church is a central collection drop-off center for the area for Operation Christmas Child. For more information, call Pam Myers at 336-468-4781.
• 7 a.m. to 2 p.m., Pleasant View Baptist Church, 199 Mining School Road, State Road, will have its fall bazaar featuring country breakfast and hot dog lunch, baked and canned goods. Proceeds will benefit the WMU mission projects.
• 4:30 to 6 p.m., Baltimore United Methodist Church will have its annual chicken stew with an auction sale of baked goods and baskets starting at 6. Donations are accepted.
• 6 p.m., Central Full Gospel Church, 503 Dry Wall Road, State Road, off U.S. 21, will host The Feasts of the Lord, a Sunday evening Bible study series featuring guest speaker Heather Hampton. Other dates will be Nov. 26. For more information, call Pastor Norman at 336-874-2910.
• Fall Creek Baptist Church is hosting a Smoky Mountain Bus Trip to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, Nov. 30-Dec. 2, with money for the trip due on Nov. 22. The trip includes a bus seat on a motorcoach, luggage service in and out of the hotel, room for two nights in a hotel, two continental breakfasts, two dinner meals, two Christmas shows and transport to shopping destinations. Cost is $294 for single occupancy, $225 per person for double, $205 per person for triple and $194 per person for four people. For more information, contact Martie Hudson at 336-287-7019, 336-835-4252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• 6 p.m., Central Full Gospel Church, 503 Dry Wall Road, State Road, off U.S. 21, will host The Feasts of the Lord, a Sunday evening Bible study series featuring guest speaker Heather Hampton. This is the final night. For more information, call Pastor Norman at 336-874-2910.
• 5 p.m., Christ Lutheran Church has a free community meal on the fourth Monday of each month at 451 Winston Road, Jonesville.