JONESVILLE — Several charges were made by the Jonesville Police Department in just more than a week, ranging from assault with a deadly weapon to animal cruelty.
• James Harold England of Jonesville was arrested on June 25 and put in jail after being charged with assault with a deadly weapon, a knife and communicating threats in the Wendy’s parking lot.
Although, Bobby Joe Cline of Lowgap was listed as a victim in the incident, both England and Cline wound up being charged with the incident and Cline is still at large, said Police Chief Roger Reece.
• Gary Wayne Kirk Jr. of Jonesville was arrested for probation violation and given a secure bond of $22,500.
• Renee Childress Johnson and Morgan Renee Johnson were charged on June 23 with assault by using hands as personal weapons and later released.
• Alicia Denise Wall was given a citation for animal cruelty on June 19 after allegedly leaving a small dog in a vehicle on a hot day and also was charged with disorderly conduct.
• Jessica Lyn Harris of Jonesville was given a citation for child abuse on June 21.
• Emmanuel Solorzano Pena was given a citation for child abuse on June 21.