October 21 - 23
• 7:30 p.m. Little Elkin Baptist Church 1161 Little Elkin Church Rd. Ronda will have Revival Services. Prayer Room 7:15 p.m. special singing each night. Everyone welcome.
• 7:00 p.m. Charity Baptist Church in Boonville will have a concert featuring “Soul’d Out” quartet. “The Boys” will open the concert. The Church is located at 1500 Charity Ch. Rd. Boonville. Rev. Eddy Driver invites everyone to come and enjoy the concert. 336-367-7939.
• 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Central Full Gospel Church, State Road will have a Pork Barbeque Meal to benefit Brenners Children’s Hospital. Plates will be $6.00. For more information or directions to the church call 874-2283.
• 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Swaims Baptist Church Ladies Auxiliary will be having their fall “Country Supper”. Proceeds will be used for outreach ministry. Church is at 3919 Swaims Church Rd. Hamptonville. Lots of good food and fellowship.
• 7:00 p.m. Billings Hill Baptist Church, Traphill will be having a Singing featuring “The Finney Family”. Pastor Bobby Dameron and the church wants to invite everyone to come visit and bring a friend and a desire to meet with God. For more information call 336-428-1421.
• 5:30 p.m. Ebenezer UMC will have its annual Trunk or Treat at the Nursery which is next to T & A Motors on North Bridge Street. Everyone welcome.
• 6:00 p.m. – until Grassy Creek UMC will have Trunk-or-Treat. Hotdogs will be served. All spooks welcome!
• 6:30 p.m. – until Beulah Land Church of Jonesville will have “Trunk or Treat”.
• 5:00 p.m. Shoaly Branch Baptist Church, located off Murray Rd. will hold their annual Barbeque Pig-Picking. Donations will be accepted to benefit the Pregnancy Center in Elkin. Everyone welcome.
• 6:00 p.m. – until Shoaly Branch Church off Murray Rd. Elkin, will present the cantata “From The Cradle To The Cross”. Communion will be served during the service to anyone who wants to participate. The Church and Congregation invites everyone to come and celebrate the Christmas Season and worship in spirit and truth.
Submission guidelines for calendar events:
One-time events may be submitted for placement in the calendar at least two weeks prior to the date of the event. Information should include date, time, place, brief description and contact information, if necessary. Calendars are published as space permits and do not run in every issue of the paper. If your submission is not showing, it is due to the chronological order of the events. Events to be included are at our discretion, and information is subject to editing. Send events to email@example.com