• 7 p.m., Liberty Baptist Church, 2433 Liberty Church Road, Mocksville, near Lone Hickory, will host spring revival services featuring guest speaker Brother Leonard Fletcher, pastor of Dyson Grove Baptist Church in Mountain City, Tennessee. For directions, visit www.N2LBC.org.
• 7 p.m., Fall Creek Full Gospel Church will host revival with Bob and Toma Corum.
• 9 to 11:30 a.m., North Elkin Church of Christ, 145 Carter Mill Road, Elkin, will host a free clothing give away offering both children and adult sizes.
• 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Swaims Baptist Church, 3919 Swaims Church Road, Hamptonville, will host a ladies “spring fling,” with guest speaker Betsy Yohn. Lunch will be followed by special music by Callie Yohn and Crystal Collins. Cost is $5. RSVP with the number attending to Kathy Ray at 336-468-2267, Debbie Nixon at 336-468-4855 or Ashley Bledsoe at 336-835-2682.
• 7 p.m., Union Baptist Church, 2002 Traphill Union Road, Traphill, will host revival featuring Buddy Sizemore as preacher. Singing nightly will feature Couch Family on Monday; New Salem on Tuesday; Claudia Byrd on Wednesday; Double Creek Gospel Singers on Thursday. For more information, contact Pastor Steve Stoltzfus t 336-835-7243.
• 5 to 7 p.m., Abstract Church will sponsor “Star Wars in the Park” at Elkin Municipal Park. The free event will feature bounce house, slides, obstacle courses, as well as free hot dogs, desserts and drinks. For more information, visit abstractchurch.org.
• 5 to 7 p.m., the Elkin Baptist Association will hold a retirement reception for Johnny Enloe, assocational missionary, at Pleasant Hill Baptist Church fellowship hall.
• 6 p.m., the Elkin Baptist Association Vacation Bible School Directors Jane Hall and Susan Baker will hold the annual VBS clinic at Ronda First Baptist Church. This is open to all workers, teachers and pastors, and there will be a class for all age groups.
• 6 to 8 p.m., Abstract Church, 1785 N. Bridge St., Elkin, hosts Kitchen 9:13, a free community meal for everyone, each second Monday of the month.
• 5 p.m., Christ Lutheran Church has a free community meal on the fourth Monday of each month at 451 Winston Road, Jonesville.
• 7 p.m., Abstract Church, 1785 N. Bridge St., Elkin, hosts Celebrate Recovering, a ministry designed to help hurting people, each Saturday. Trained leaders provide safe, confidential, Christ-centered groups where people can seek recovery and gain healing from life’s hurts, habits and hang-ups. The group is free. For more information, visit abstractchurch.org.
Submission guidelines for calendar events: One-time events may be submitted for placement in the calendar at least two weeks prior to the date of the event. Information- should include date, time, place, brief description and contact information, if necessary. Calendars are published as space permits and do not run in every issue of the paper. If your submission is not showing, it is due to the chronological order of the events. Events to be included are at our discretion, and information is subject to editing. Send events to firstname.lastname@example.org.