Submission guidelines for calendar events: One-time events may be submitted for placement in the calendar at least two weeks prior to the date of the event. Information should include date, time, place, brief description and contact information, if necessary. Calendars are published as space permits and do not run in every issue of the paper. If your submission is not showing, it is due to the chronological order of the events. Events to be included are at our discretion, and information is subject to editing. Send events to email@example.com, or drop them off at The Tribune office.
• 7 p.m., Charity Baptist Church, 1500 Charity Church Road, Boonville, will host the Chuckwagon Gang in concert. Love offering will be accepted.
• 10:45 a.m., Little Elkin Baptist Church, 1161 Little Elkin Church Road, Ronda, will hold homecoming with prayer room at 10:45 and Sunday service at 11 a.m.
• 7 p.m., West Elkin Baptist Church, off Elk Spur Street, will have fall revival featuring guest speaker, Brett Graham, and special singing nightly. For more information, call 336-401-6676.
• 7:15 p.m., Little Elkin Baptist Church, 1161 Little Elkin Church Road, Ronda, will hold revival with prayer room at 7:15 and service at 7:30 p.m. Guest speaker will be Bro. Josh Blevins, and special singing will be held nightly.
• 7 a.m., Grassy Creek United Methodist Church, Klondike Road, will have its bazaar featuring breakfast, baked goods, crafts and local vendors. Proceeds benefit the church’s mission work.
• 5 to 7 p.m., First Baptist Church of Elkin, 110 Gwyn Ave., Elkin, will host a Halloween festival with free food, bounce house, trunk or treat, candy, hayride, photo booth and pumpkin painting. Costumes are welcome, and all activities are free.
• 5 p.m., Christ Lutheran Church has a free community meal on the fourth Monday of each month at 451 Winston Road, Jonesville.